Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scammed.

So, it's very possible that in my hasty venturing for a 2C-C-NBoMe vendor, I may have been scammed. Actually no, I have definitely I have been scammed, 100%. I purchased from someone who claimed to be a 2C-C-NBoMe vendor (www.biochemdistribution.co), and after the eleventh day of not receiving my package I'm starting to wonder, hmm, I might go look for their customer service link. What do I find? Nothing, the website has been taken down; scam, case-closed.


Upset with the current information, I'm going seeking online today for a new supplier of 2C-C-NBoMe, and other available Phenethylamines. I just ran out of buds so I am on my reserves of Pipe Scrapings and Hashish/Keif being pressed while we speak :] But, while I'm waiting for that to finish I'm going to go searching online for a reliable vendor. Right now, I know of only www.bestbuyrc.com but their product line doesn't interest me @ the moment.


Okay, so I just found a new site I'm going to try out (after I check-out some reviews on the net), and I'll let you know how it goes. If all goes well, I should be able to research some new interesting Phenethylamines including 2CI-NBoMe and a new 2CI-NBMD. I have some research to do on that NBMD, only first came across it today. Hoping for good things, though there is a slight snag including a bankwire; doing more investigation and what not.


Hasish Cube has been underneath it's weight (of approx 50-65lbs) for two hours and ten minutes, getting impatient.

- Hypnotic

No comments:

Post a Comment