Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hypnotic Life - Intro

Hey, how's it going? You guys can call me Hypnotic, and you've reached a blog based on my regular day life o:! So,
What's interesting about me? There's not much that sets me apart from other, well, yet that anyone knows anyhow. My main interest in life lay in that of music, Science, and the pursuit of happiness. I live a lifestyle unknown to a lot, yet attempted to live by many; and I'm not saying I'm perfect in anyway shape or form. However, I find myself in thought patterns often slightly ahead of the loop as apposed to most common peers, I just find myself, well, different. It's impossible for me to summarize everything I'm trying to explain into this one post, but overtime, if your interested, you will see my meaning. I'm a twenty year-old male and just bought my own house (in-full & in-cash) with $25,000 in settlement money, leaving me with 10,000 left to use on it. Speaking of which,  I really need to draw up a budget for everything, since the house does require a bit of cosmetic work and a furnace as well. I'm really excited about it, I get to make the house mine!

I also work on music and am an aspiring artist for Rap & Dance, Psychedelic Rock, and Deathcore  music genres. Currently I'm focusing mostly on my rap & writing careers, as they are my strongest suit, but I'm still working on the others on the side. I am the founder of a Rap group known as Infinity, which is at the moment only a two-man group. In addition to that I also am the founder of a Psychedelic Rock band known as, "Love So Divine", which is only me, haha. Besides writing, I work with the electric guitar, music production/editing, vocals (both screaming and clean), make hip-hop & dance beats, and mess around with drum tracks on a program I downloaded online called, "Rhythm Rascal", works terrific. I have plans of adding a recording studio to either the basement or the garage of my knew house; I'm really excited about it. Wherever the recording studio is going to be I plan on soundproofing professionally, buying a Akai MPC5000 Beat/Synthesizer Sampler (a $2,000 piece of equipment), also a $500.00 good-quality mic with compressor. I want to do more with my guitar, but for the time being I don't have any more funds to add towards music, so my shitty Ibanez RGB130 & Old Broken VOX Amp will have to do (I'm still working on my guitarmenship).

Aside from music, I also dedicate a lot of my life to learning about science. As with everyone who enjoys science, we have a particular topic that really perks our interests to keep learning. My topic, is the study of Therapeutic Medicines such as Phenethylamines (2C-B, Mescaline, DOB, and MDMA) and Tryptamines (5-MeO-DMT, Psilocybin Mushrooms, and LSD). I'm a psychonaut of sorts, and that is honestly, going to be 80% of what I blog about, so hopefully it perks your interests as much as it does mine. I've only recently introduced myself into the line of biochemistry, pharmacology, and drug manufacturing, so as you may guess I'm pretty fresh and new to the topics. But, I am 100% willing to learn with an open and available mind for all that may come my way.

I believe this set combination of substances should be taken to clinical trial to test efficiency in alleviating patients who failed to respond to, "All-other-hopes".

For instance a few of my ailments I am aware of include, Chronic Depression, Lack of Self Confidence, and a Borderline personality order...

1st Stage of treatment would include use of (depending on bodyweight) 150mg of MDMA, taken orally, to uncover fears and past events which may normally be repressed due to ill ability of being able to handle said information (PTSD, Irrational Fears, etc)

2nd Stage of Treatment would include use of either 300µ-400µ of LSD or 1.5g-2.5g of Psilocybin Mushrooms at the same time as their, "Guide/Therapist/etc", to achieve a feeling of connectedness & trust. Also, it opens your mind to the different possibilities on how things COULD and not just how you think they ARE.

3rd and Final Stage of treatment would include a dose of 30mg-40mg of 2C-B. This is to be set in to use for the way it helps you reflect on yourself and things you've recently attained in your information. It is a very introverted trip and would perfect the completement process of therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment