Monday, April 30, 2012

HypnoticBotanicals, Moving, and Slowing of Schedules

Hey, how's it going? I just wanted to let everyone know that it's very likely that I won't be posting anymore updates as of May 1st, 2012. The reason for this being that I've just recently bought a new house, and I'm moving myself, as well as my business, to my new location. I really snagged this house for quite a deal at $25,000, paid in full. No fucking mortgage! Being the absolutely below market value price for Upstate New York, there's quite a bit of face lifting to be done, to really make the house my own, but it really can be achieved, and I am quite excited.

Basically, all I need to do is add-on a new furnace, some paint, new cabinets, a new toilet, and all around T.L.C. 2 Bedroom, 1 & 1/2 Bath, Very Nice Kitchen, with a refinished basement, and new electricity due to old flooding issues (which were minor, and yes it still does make me a tad nervous).

I plan on really kicking-off my new website, hypnoticbotanicals.com, as soon as I am comfortable. There's a lot of work to be done but it's coming a long nicely, so, fingers crossed that all goes as planned! Also, I have tucked away a few in-depth reports on, 2C-I, 2C-P, DiPT, DPT, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds, Syrian Rue (at Psychoactive and MAO levels). Stay around.

Keep ya updated, peace

- Hypnotic

No comments:

Post a Comment