Sunday, April 22, 2012

2C-P, 2C-I, 2C-E

I don't really have the time right now to write a full review on any of these substances, I just wanted to summarize them, sorta.

2C-P


I received 500mg of 2C-P, and instantly weighed out 15mgs. Half the dose was taken Intranasally, while the other half was taken orally. First thing I noticed once intranasaly dose was taken, was the immediate horrible, horrible burn that seemed to last forever, but was only 10-15mn (of agony). First effects were noticed pretty quickly, anxiety turned in visulizations and Euphoria. Was really happy, will go more indepth another time

2C-I


I'm excited to report on the phenethyamine known as 2C-I! I made my order just today so in like 3-5 days I should receive it. Sounds great

2C-E


This is another phenethylamine I was highly interested in covering, I recently ordered 100mg and it should be arriving in 3-5 Days. I'll let you all know more about each chemical as time progresses

- Hypnotic

No comments:

Post a Comment