Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Not Scammed! (Sorta!)

Hey, what's up everyone? So, the story is that I payed $26 for 20mg (of which I only received 12mg [bastards] ) and was 100% convinced that I'd been scammed. The reasons I'd thought so was that I'd waited for two weeks to receive my package and yet, nothing came in the mail. When I proceeded to try and find customer service's email on BioChems site, I came to find that it was offline (though they are back up now). I received my package of 25C-NBoMe to my surprise in the mail yesterday. It came in a plastic vial with an removable top, my lover and my buddy all went on a fantastic euphoric trip, loved it and plan on buying a fuck-load more. Possibly some 2CI-Nbome as well. Trip reached a plus three (+++) on Shulgin's scale, with a permanent grin and all. I tried three methods of administration which were, orally (tabs), Intranasaly (menthol like burn), Smoking (Diluted in H2o, dropped on a cigarette, and dried out); of which I've concluded Intranasaly is absolutely the best way to start your trip off, a blot after and hour or so will maximize the potential of your trip. There was a crazy gut wrenching stomach ache that reminded me a lot of Peyote, but side/after effects were very minimal. I'm highly interested in experimenting further with this phenethylamine. In three days it will be my birthday, so I'm going to be ordering 25C-Nbome, and possible 2CI-Nbome on rush delivery for some great research experience. Would love to go into more detail, but I'm very tired for now and am going to sleep.

Good-Night Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the report brother! Im trusting this and am ordering 10mgs now!!! Ill report back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've ordered 500mg quite a few times on multiple products, so you should be fine. Normal Mailing took like two weeks, so I use Xpress USA Now. One Love

    ReplyDelete