Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disappointments, Boredom; Waiting

Well, once again my sample of 2C-C-NBoMe hasn't arrived in the mail. It's been eight days since I received my supposed, "shipping confirmation email", and nine days since they accepted my purchase. I went to their site today (www.biochemdistribution.co) to look for a customer service that I could contact, but, go figure, the site was down. Seems like I've been scammed...

I've just been smoking pretty much the rest of my cannabis reserves and am running significantly low on funds. My buddy who has been staying with me for a month and a half claims he will be getting $60 today, I have $34 left, which leaves us with $103. In which case, depending on the circumstances given, we may go back down to our local headshop and pick-up more Flight 300 (Benzo Fury / 6-APB) or Kratom; I plan on scoping out their other options in search of a more psychedelic experience, but have a feeling I'm going to wind up fruitless.

What I really want to do is go down to the head shop and buy two 6-APB Capsules and two Kratom capsules (for mellowing the brutal comedown after a 6-APB experience). I went to my local Headshop's FaceBook and checked out pictures they'd taken of the store. I was squinting to see what they had available, but from what I know thus far, Flight 300 and Kratom and the only two worth while experiences they offer at that particular headshop. So, future research is really dependent on whether or not my friend comes through with the funds he was talking about. I'd really like to do an updated and more in-depth review of 6-APB, and am also interested in sampling Kratom (as I've never had it before, it would be great to add to the list).

I have $34.00 as of right now and am debating whether or not it would be a good idea to pick-up Kratom and say fuck-it. Nah, I'll wait, cannabis is much more important than a drug that could feel potentially inactive to me. Waiting for time to pass and crossing my fingers my friend was telling the truth, if so, I should have a pretty interesting report up for you guys tonight.

- Hypnotic

No comments:

Post a Comment