Sunday, April 22, 2012

HypnotiicBotanicals.com

Hey, what's up everyone? I just wanted to lett all my viewers know about my personally owned web business @ HypnoticBotanicals.com
Basically, I just wanted to tell everyone the new stock I just picked up. BTW, this website is what has been keeping me from writing my 2C-P review, but just wait it'll be worth it. Without firther ado I give to you, recently order stock for Hypnotic Botanicals.

Entheogens -

  • Kratom (Premium Kratom, Green Thai Kratom, Maeng Da Kratom, 15x Extract Kratom)
  • Amanita Muscaria Red Cap Washington
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
  • Dream Herb
  • B. Caapi Vine
Plant Food -

  • R4ve
  • Cok-n
  • Space Trip
  • Big Daddy
  • Sexual
Bath Salts -

Waiting for delivery

Collectible Herbal Incense -

Waiting for delivery

Research Chemicals -


  • Dextromethorphan
  • 2C-P
  • 2C-I
  • 2C-E (Yes I bought them in order to spell, 'pie'

No comments:

Post a Comment