Sunday, August 5, 2012

2C-P Report TBR 8/6, The Peach Festival, and A Little News

Hey, it's been a while!
I got the urge to write today, so I decided to use it to my advantage and write down, in vivid detail, of my horrific, yet extremely enlightening experience with 2C-P. I just finished about an hour ago and plan on editing, finalizing, and finally publishing the report sometime tomorrow (Monday, 8/6/12). Make sure you check it out, some very useful information in there on hardtrips and staying calm.

I also plan on writing a report on my experience at The Peach Festival in Scrantan, PA (8/10-8/12), most likely a few days to a week after I get back.

Other than that, I'm going to try to constantly post, but obviously writing all this down is a bitch, even if I already have it written down in a Notebook. Oh yea, almost forgot; if, by chance, my entries interest you and you'd like to see more, or if your curious of anything I might be able to help with, feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.

- HypnotiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment